Pages

 BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Mini-olive

This week, baby is the size of an olive.  =) 

What's amazing to me is that he/she already has everything that makes up a human body.  Measuring at just about an inch, the baby already has fully formed eyes, ear lobes, internal organs, fingers and toes - everything!  It tells me that God is a God of details.  I can't imagine trying to make a functioning sculpture that small.

What amazes me more is that the olive-sized little being is merely what we can observe.  God alone is aware of this new person's personality, likes, dislikes, and character - what we cannot see about him or her.  That is the stuff that we will spend the rest of our lives trying to discover!   

I have been pondering the mystery of God lately.  This is one of those instances that brings me into that realm of mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment