Pages

 BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Oh, so THAT'S why they do that!

I've never been a barfy sort of person.  Whenever I get a stomach bug, I usually don't throw up (I'll spare you the details as to what actually happens).  Even after getting pregnant, I've considered myself blessed that my nausea only shows up every so often, and that it hasn't resulted in me running to the bathroom.  All this to say, I don't have much experience with vomit.

Until this morning.

Today was the first time I actually lost half my breakfast.  Surprisingly, I felt much better after the fact.  And I learned an important lesson:  if you're gonna throw up, do it in the toilet.  NOT the sink!  Makes for better clean up.  There's a reason why people in movies are bent over toilets, folks.  And not just because it's more dramatic.

On the bright side, I guess it was good practice for all the times I'll be cleaning up what my baby will spit up. 

1 comment:

  1. i really like the last statement: it was good practice for all the times I'll be cleaning up what my baby will spit up. : >

    ReplyDelete