Pages

 BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Hot Sauce!

Every day is now an experiment in what I like to eat and what I don't like anymore.  The latest development has been hot sauce and pepper.  I discovered that if I add pepper or just a bit of hot sauce to my food, I don't get the gaggy-I-want-to-throw-up feeling before I reach the end of the meal.  I never used to like either.

I'm still loving fruit.  Although I haven't been as crazy about oranges as I was when I first found out I was pregnant (they were and still are pretty much the only thing I've found that I can stomach first thing in the morning). 

Meat is definitely less appetizing.  Sigh.

Why do you care about this?  I don't know.  But it's fascinating to me, how I'm changing, and so you get to read about it.  =)

1 comment:

  1. I craved oranges when I was pregnant with Caleb-- I could easily eat 5 or 6 big oranges in one sitting. :-)

    ReplyDelete