Pages

 BabyFruit Ticker

Friday, June 10, 2011

It's not twins!!

We had our first ultrasound this morning - what they call a "dating ultrasound", to confirm the age of the baby.  And yes, there is only one baby in there!


I'm officially at 15 weeks and 1 day, which means my new due date is December 1st.  During our ultrasound, we could see the baby's little heart beating away and we saw him/her wave his/her arms and kick his/her legs.  I can't feel any of the movement yet, but it was so neat to see it all.

T was a little panicked because he had trouble finding parking and I was already in the examination room by the time he arrived at the clinic.  Thankfully, the technician had to do her thing first before allowing the both of us to see it.  So in the end, we both got to see the first glimpses of our baby.

I wrote a prayer this morning for all pregnant ladies going in for ultrasounds:
Lord, grant me a full enough bladder for this ultrasound,
And let me not pee my pants.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment